Amber collars are known as a natural flea collar. They work for fleas from the very minute electric charge which comes from friction and constant movement when the amber beads rub into pet‘s fur. Another way they protect against fleas is the aromatic properties of amber. Baltic Amber beads contain succinic acid which repels fleas naturally.
Amber collars also help to reduce anxiety, can help to keep your pet naturally calm.
These are two ways by which natural raw amber beads helps to protect your pet. However adding speciality gemstones we also add more protective powers of the healing energy of gemstones.
Our collars can be used for cats and dogs. Our collars can be custom ordered to your pet’s neck size and any gemstone combination of the following Stones: (See below)
IF YOU WANT A SPECIAL COMBINATION AND SIZE YOU DON'T SEE HERE PLEASE CONTACT US HERE WITH YOUR CUSTOM ORDER: CONTACT
- Measure your pet’s neck before choose the size, make sure that you have a little gap between the measurement & your pets’ fur.
- Dog amber collars have 6 sizes available to choose
- Amber collars are strung on strong synthetic fiber with a small chain a metal clasp.
- Metal chain allows the collar to extend the size of the necklace by 2 inches.
- All products are made from the highest quality, authentic Baltic amber and natural gemstones
Order in above sizes with or without additional gemstones. You can add 3-4 of any of the gemstones, by name or number of your choice and put in the box above where it says 'Choose Up to 4 Gemstones' choose from these stones listed below:
1. Agate - enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities.
2. Amethyst - enhances immune system, promotes digestive health, and regulates hormones.
3. Amazonite - has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and chakra balancing.
4. Black Onyx - a great stone for outdoor dogs or cats, because it is known to draw out negative energies, which can be helpful for things like fleas and parasites. Also helpful for the bowels. Known as a protective stone, Black Onyx is great for more physical strength and endurance, and can be helpful during times of stress, such as illness, shock, or even during fights with other animals.
5. Bloodstone - can strengthen the immune system, help invigorate the blood, and energize one's life.
6. Blue Apatite - activates mental abilities and allows expansion of understanding- good for pet’s in training.
7. Brown Jasper – enhances animals’ inner vitality, and good for improving physically.
8. Carnelian - is useful in overcoming abuse of any kind. Great for rescues that have been through a hard life.
9. Dragon Blood Jasper - is the protector of life, it increases strength and endurance, and boosts resilience. Good for pets recovering from illness.
10. Fluorite - absorbs and neutralizes negative energy and stress.
11. Green Garnet - is a known gemstone that has the power of regeneration and growth. Its beautiful green color is a symbol of Mother Earth.
12. Golden Citrine - has the power to impart joy to all who wear it and instills a positive attitude.
13. Jade - it carries a sweet, light and nourishing energy that can be very healing.
14. Lapis lazuli - activates intelligence, mental abilities, and gives confidence and balance.
15. Moonstone - cultivates compassion and empathy.
16. Pink Tourmaline - Its soothing color calms feelings of aggression, and can aid efforts to quiet the mind.
17. Red Creek Jasper - is believed by many to bring balance and relaxation, and like all jaspers, is a stone of protection and grounding.
18. Red Jasper - is a gently stimulating and also an extremely protective stone.
19. Rhyolite - helps to heal old emotional wounds and to deal with challenging circumstances calmly and with inner strength.
20. Rose Quartz - helps to reset the heart chakra, release stress, and promote circulation and skin health.
21. Clear Quartz – Considered the master healer, will help boost your dog or cat’s immune system. Helping to increase their overall health. Pet parents use it during training as quartz increases interaction between the cat or dog and its owner.
22. Smokey Quartz - disperses fear, lifts negativity. It brings emotional calmness, relieving stress and anxiousness.
23. Sapphire - is considered a stone of mental focus and helping your pet to take direction as well as cognitive responsiveness.
24. Tiger Eye - protects pets from negative energy, promotes well being, and helps to focus the mind.
GEMSTONES THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE ESPECIALLY HELPFUL FOR PETS:
Amber itself is a powerful healing gemstone that gives the pet who wears it a innate sense of health and healing. Amber is also known to have both a calming and energizing effect, dependent on what is needed at the moment. This attribute makes Amber perfect for both the smaller, hyper animals with high metabolism, as well as larger and calmer ones. Amber also helps to balance the emotions, clears energy and any bad vibes around the pet’s environment.
Emits a powerful energy and is a protective stone for pets to wear. It guards against ill health, converting the energy into love and well-being and protecting the pet from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress.
Amethyst is also a natural soother, it relieves stress, calms agitation, balances disposition, dispels fear and anxiety. As well as helping to ease sadness and grief.
Amethyst has strong healing and cleansing powers. It calms and stimulates the mind, helping your dog to become more focused during training sessions.
Has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and chakra balancing.
is a purification stone. Turquoise balances and aligns all the chakras, steadying disposition and instilling inner calm.
Bowels, Parasites, Protection- A great stone for outdoor pets, because it is known to draw out negative energies and entities, which can be helpful for things like fleas and parasites. As such, it is good for the bowels. A very protective stone, Black Onyx is supportive of physical strength and stamina, and can be helpful during times of stress, such as physical illness, trauma, or even during fights with other animals. A potent protective stone, Black Onyx absorbs and changes negative energy in healthier vibes.
The bloodstone also has grounding and purifying properties. Because of its ability to ward off negative energy and purify and cleanse the energy around it, the bloodstone is considered very protective. It can strengthen the immune system, help invigorate the blood, and energize one's life
is known as the “supreme nurturer”. Its grounding ability supports tranquility and inner strength during times of stress or danger and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. The supreme nurturing stone. Dalmatian Jasper is especially popular for use with animals as it grounds and helps alleviate fears.
helps the digestive and reproductive systems, assimilates nutrients, eliminates toxins and fluid retention. It eases conditions of the skin, fur, eyes and fleshy organs such as the liver and pancreas. Moonstone is also a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilises the emotions, providing calmness. Good for pets dealing with hyperactivity.
is generally strengthening to the energy systems, Green Jade is a powerful physical heart healer. It also helps strengthen and soothe the nervous system. Green Jadeite offers support in detoxification and in the regeneration of the tissues after trauma or surgery.
A master healer that can be used for everything- very protective. It aids in the absorption of nutrients, enhances the immune system, stimulates the regeneration of tissue, and heals the whole body. It contains anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects and helps to alleviates pain.
Injuries, wounds, reduces stress. Stimulates blood circulation and strengthens the heart; releases impurities from body fluids, kidneys and adrenal system. Rose Quartz is the stone to use if your dog or cat is aloof and standoffish. Rose Quartz energy will help your pet learn to accept love and companionship without fear. It is ideal to use with rescued animals, injured or sick animals, or when introducing a new pet into your household. Acceptance of the new member of the family (be it another dog or a new baby) will run a smoother course.
Master Healer – Effective for All Conditions A great healer that is effective for all conditions, strengthening the aura and protecting against negative energies. Clear Quartz will help strengthen your pet’s immune system, which will improve his or her overall health. It can also stimulate energy levels. Dog and cat owners use it during training as quartz heightens communication between the pet and its owner. Bird owners could use it as well when taming and training new birds. Clear Quartz is great for amplifying intention, so you could program it with a specific purpose for your pet, before use. If you decide to use Clear Quartz for your pets, you should clear it in the evenings, as it will absorb any negative vibes with which your pet has come into close contact.
Digestion-(blue) Bones, (blue/green or clear) Respiration, (green) Blood Purification or Lymphs, (green/yellow) Digestion , respiration (blue, green or clear), blood purification or lymph glands (green), digestion (green or yellow)
- Calculated at Checkout