- Small Blue Cloth Bag- First Aid for Pets
- 1 -16oz Colloidal Silver for pets
- 1- 1 oz size Holistic Pet Herbal Healing Salve
- 5 – 1 oz Homeopathic First Aid Tinctures
- 1- syringe for giving the tinctures
- 1- 1 oz Flower Essence Tincture- Rescue Remedy
- Powdered herbs- slippery elm for digestive upsets, cayenne, turmeric/yarrow i98 to stop bleeding
- Essential oil roller of Lavender in carrier oil
- Raw honey
- small bag of activated charcoal
- Calendula Oil
- 3 -4X4 Gauze Pads
- 1 -Ace Bandage 2”
- 1 -Economy Scissors
- 1 2"x4.1 yd. Non-Sterile Conforming Gauze Bandage
- 1 -Holistic Pet First Aid info sheet telling how to use
16 oz bottle of Colloidal Silver-( sells for $22.99 plus shipping on it’s own)
1 ounce of first aid holistic pet healing salve -Contains: organic olive oil, organic shea butter, beeswax, organic Honey, organic Comfrey root, organic St. John’s Wort, organic Plantain Leaf, organic Calendula Flowers,, Lavender essential oil (12.99 on it's own)
5 -1 ounce size Homeopathic Tinctures includes:
- Apis mellifica – great for bee and other insect bites. Give every 20 minutes for a few doses after a bee sting.
- Arnica – good for general pain, stiffness due to overexertion, soreness and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Calendula: use for skin infections or any kind of external infection. It’s a remarkable healing agent and a tube of the ointment should always be on hand to apply topically to scrapes, infections and wounds
- Hypericum – is an excellent remedy to give for any pain due to nerve damage or injuries to nerve-rich areas. I once closed my finger in a window and learned firsthand the wonders of Hypericum. Great for when you cut your dog’s toenails too short.
- Aconite – is for shock, whether induced by physical or emotional trauma. The fear, anxiety and restlessness induced by shock are relieved by Aconitum.
See More about first aid for pets here: HOLISTIC FIRST AID FOR PETS