The perfect alternative to chemical wormers for pets. Promotes natural relief for worm infestations. 100% natural with no added chemicals. 8 and 16 oz sizes.
Parasites don't build immunity as they can with chemical wormers. Effective against roundworms, hookworms, pinworms, tapeworm and whipworm.
15 trace minerals - safe for the environment and for all animals. Works microscopically causing dehydration while damaging and killing the parasite.
Holistic Pet Care Wormer is a combination of organic herbs, pumpkin seeds and DE that will expel internal worms (parasites) Herbs have been used for centuries as a natural way to repel and control internal parasites as well as to improve overall health and build the immune system.
This wormer is a one time worming product - even though it is a big container it is meant to be used for 3 weeks on- take 2 weeks off and then use again for 3 more weeks. It doesn't last for a long time due to the ground pumpkin seeds. Please use and discard the remainder.
Holistic Pet Care Wormer is a natural and gentle way for those who choose to address animal health the holistic way.
a proprietary blend of food grade diatomaceous earth, pumpkin seed, kelp, garlic and black walnut hull.
- No reported side effects
- easy to administer directly into food
- Safe and Gentle
- Small Breeds (up to 30 lbs)...................... 1/2 tsp
- Medium Breeds (31 to 50 lbs)...................1 tsp
- Large Breeds (51 to 75 lbs)..........................1 1/2 tsp
- Very Large Breeds (76 to 100 lbs)........1 Tablespoon
- Giant Breeds (over 100 lbs).................. 1-2 Tablespoons
- Can be given during meal time. Administer daily
- Give in food for 3 weeks everyday. Then take a week or two off and then repeat the 3 week cycle again if needed.
- It can alternatively be given for 5 days on- two days off for one month as well.
Handcrafted blend of 100% human food grade ingredients. ( Please discard remainder after the cycle is done)
Add 1 tsp per 10 lbs pet in their food daily. We recommend you give this mixture for appx 3 weeks or some give it for 5 days then take 2 days off. Continue until your pet no longer has worms.