This is a Medline portable nebulizer unit and is easy to use. Medline Aeromist Compact Nebulizer Compressor is less bulky and will not take up much space. This small system with small footprint will easily fit on small surfaces. This compact design nebulizer compressor has low center of gravity and four non-skid rubber feet.You can nebulize the mist into you cat or dogs kennel to help to get them to breathe the silver. We are now offering an affordable nebulizer to pet parents to help with lung issues in their pets.
A nebulizer machine turns colloidal silver into a mist which is then efficiently moved into your pets lungs. Pets suffering from respiratory issues can be offered colloidal silver through a nebulizer which is also called a breathing treatment or nebulizer treatment. Using nebulizer is an easy and convenient way to get your pet to breathe the medicine in. Just wrap your cat or dogs kennel in a blanket and put them into the kennel for 10 minutes or so with the unit running.
How to operate Aeromist Nebulizer?
- Place nebulizer on a stable, sturdy and flat surface such that the unit can be easily reached when you’re seated with your pet or to reach into the pets kennel.
- Make sure the compressor is off by pressing the power switch to the “OFF” (O) position.
- Plug power cord into a wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing into the compressor air outlet connector.
- Add the colloidal silver through the opening on jet nebulizer cap using the oral syringe that is included with the 32 oz silver bottle or any other pre-measured dose container.
- Assemble mouthpiece onto the top of the jet nebulizer cap. If an aerosol mask is used, connect the bottom of mask to the top of jet nebulizer cap. ( you can also use a mask on your pet if they will allow for it)
- Connect tubing to jet nebulizer air inlet connector.
- Turn the compressor on by pressing power switch to “ON” (I) position.